1. Who we are
Vinculumgrowth Oy is a company headquartered in Finland and is registered under the Company number 3113347-1, with address at Ensi linja 1 3A, 00530, Helsinki, Finland.
Our website address is https://www.vinculum.fi.
The company’s Chief Legal Officer, responsible for handling data protection matters, can be reached by email at email@example.com.
2. What personal data we collect and why we collect it
In order to provide consulting services, we may collect data from an on behalf of its partners and clients such as full name, job title, email address, telephone number, and banking information. We also process their personal information in order to manage our relationship with said partners and clients, and perform contractual obligations. These relationships are subject to Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreements in order to better protect your personal data.
Additionally, taking account of the applicable marketing laws, we also process personal information about our partners and clients (former, current and prospective) in order to send newsletters, know-how, promotional material and other marketing communications, as well as invite them to events that we arrange or administer.
3. Who we share your data with
We do not rent or sell your personal data to third parties. We may only share such information if we have your consent, there is a legal determination to do so, or in the course of court proceedings.
4. How long we retain your data
We retain your personal information for the period of time required for the purposes for which it was collected, any compatible purposes subsequently established, or any new purposes to which you subsequently consent, as well as to comply with legal requirements.
In practice, this will usually mean the period of the relevant relationship in case, plus a period reflecting the length of time for which legal claims may be made following the termination of such relationship. Information needed to demonstrate regulatory compliance may be kept for longer.
In connection to the functioning of this website, if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
5. What rights you have over your data
Our clients and partners, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation, are entitled to:
– Transparency, information, access and notification to be aware of the processing of their data;
– Correction of incorrect data and completion of incomplete data;
– Deletion, which may be requested by the client or partner, in addition to being automatically performed in the cases provided for by law, such as in the event that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected;
– Opposition regarding the possibility of receiving direct communications via email and/or SMS;
– Withdrawal of consent for data collection and use at any time;
– No subjection to automated decisions, so as to request human intervention whenever deemed necessary;
– Portability, requesting the transfer of your data to third parties.